BNB ROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sympathy for Brooke
What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:52 pm by Layngel

» Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt
What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:51 pm by Layngel

» Allie, Hope and Charlie today
What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:29 pm by metalchica

» Thursdays show
What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:37 pm by metalchica

» Bill and Quinn..
What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:45 pm by Barbyboo

» over at the other board-and so choked
What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:44 pm by Barbyboo

» Hey all posters
What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm by Layngel

» Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie
What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:28 pm by Layngel

» The bomb drops on Brooke Friday
What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:37 pm by metalchica

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful?

3 posters

Go down

What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful? Empty What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful?

Post by flightmintbunny Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:41 pm

My funniest moment is when Bill sent the horse email to Brook!
flightmintbunny
flightmintbunny

Back to top Go down

What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful? Empty Re: What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful?

Post by Layngel Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:45 pm

lol that was too funny! especially the horse whinny!

Mine is when Stephanie slapped Liam for spying and chased him around a table. I also liked when Sally cut Stephanies hair while drunk. Brooke and Taylor in the mud! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recently I liked when Hope broke the window of Bills mansion with a golf club!
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful? Empty Re: What is your funniest moment on Bold and the Beautiful?

Post by flightmintbunny Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Yes!! Brook and Taylor share alot of funny moments, like the fountain  What a Face
flightmintbunny
flightmintbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:46 pm

oh yeah! I also liked when Liam told someone he had a app to find Hope, lol...Liam and Bill moments lately hahahaha
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:54 pm

you both put down my 2 faves-bill sending that to brooke and Liams app too hilarious
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

https://bnbrocks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:55 pm

hahaha yes! oh i have one from a while back not sure if you guys remember Donna's dance in front of Eric with the honeybear bottle?
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:12 pm

never saw that-but-i believe someone said that was on youtube-sounds funny
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flightmintbunny Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:14 pm

yeah I saw it on youtube, its very funny  Very Happy
flightmintbunny
flightmintbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:17 pm

will have to go over and watch it-Jade-were you on sheknows as well
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flightmintbunny Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:23 pm

No, I went over there and the posts seemed kinda
negative. I have watched BnB for a few years now!
flightmintbunny
flightmintbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum