BNB ROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sympathy for Brooke
Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:52 pm by Layngel

» Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt
Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:51 pm by Layngel

» Allie, Hope and Charlie today
Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:29 pm by metalchica

» Thursdays show
Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:37 pm by metalchica

» Bill and Quinn..
Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:45 pm by Barbyboo

» over at the other board-and so choked
Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:44 pm by Barbyboo

» Hey all posters
Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm by Layngel

» Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie
Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:28 pm by Layngel

» The bomb drops on Brooke Friday
Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:37 pm by metalchica

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt

4 posters

Go down

Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt Empty Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt

Post by Barbyboo Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:21 pm

I can't believe all the Wyatt haters they love him being attacked by Allie...I just checked another board and wow die hard  lope , to me that's living in the past just my opinion...everyone to their own....I love Hope having fun. What's the big deal..she's way too young to marry anyone anyway....I don't know why Bell wrote that stupid blue diamond story anyway. Now it's going to look like he stole Stephanie's gems geez give me a break! Allies a wack job

Barbyboo

Back to top Go down

Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt Empty Re: Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt

Post by Hyatt4Life Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:13 am

Yes they are living in the past and it's time to move onto bigger and better things. Very Happy  

Hyatt4Life

Back to top Go down

Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt Empty Re: Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt

Post by Layngel Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:17 am

I noticed it on another board as well, I would say like 80 percent of the posters liked what she did. I say her dad needs to get her some help!
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbyboo Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:22 pm

Hyatt4Life wrote:Yes they are living in the past and it's time to move onto bigger and better things. Very Happy  
yes I see you stick u
P for him on web sometimes I think this rose stirs the pot

Barbyboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbyboo Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
Hyatt4Life wrote:Yes they are living in the past and it's time to move onto bigger and better things. Very Happy  
yes I see you stick u
P for him on web  sometimes I think this rose stirs the pot
I can't believe so many lopes are egging her on...and don't see she's a wack a do. Not all lopes they have right to have their fav as do I. But the gals insane needs a dr fast and thornes gotta get it

Barbyboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:02 pm

I feel like her family should have been more open with her illness, and not treated it like is was a secret. She could have gotten more help then, imo.

I liked Hope with Ollie, but I like her with Wyatt too. She and Liam have both just hurt each other, and I think personally they both just need a fresh start.
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Never got to see Hope with Ollie. but I agree Liam and Hope needed a fresh start.
Allie needs help and I dont know why the illness is being kept secret either. all i can think of is she did something very bad in her past.
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

https://bnbrocks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:51 pm

I loved Ollie and Hope, but Liam and Hope..although there could have been potential..too much happened.

I think Ally did something too.
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down