BNB ROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sympathy for Brooke
over at the other board-and so choked EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:52 pm by Layngel

» Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt
over at the other board-and so choked EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:51 pm by Layngel

» Allie, Hope and Charlie today
over at the other board-and so choked EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:29 pm by metalchica

» Thursdays show
over at the other board-and so choked EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:37 pm by metalchica

» Bill and Quinn..
over at the other board-and so choked EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:45 pm by Barbyboo

» over at the other board-and so choked
over at the other board-and so choked EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:44 pm by Barbyboo

» Hey all posters
over at the other board-and so choked EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm by Layngel

» Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie
over at the other board-and so choked EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:28 pm by Layngel

» The bomb drops on Brooke Friday
over at the other board-and so choked EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:37 pm by metalchica

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

over at the other board-and so choked

2 posters

Go down

over at the other board-and so choked Empty over at the other board-and so choked

Post by metalchica Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:15 pm

and i dont usually slam posters. my blood is boiling. evita creates havoc and i am sick of her. cant say it there=but can say it here. i accept others opimioms-but it seems she just wants to step into other peoples posts and create negativity.
Sorry-should have put this in the dungeon. I strive to see the good in all people-and it is hard at times-but i hope she either leaves the board or grows the heck up
Thats the difference between a lot of people i like there-they would not intentionally go into a thread and be mean-just to be mean.
wooooo-i can breathe better now after that vent lol i have no time for mean people. thanks for listening.
i
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

https://bnbrocks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

over at the other board-and so choked Empty Re: over at the other board-and so choked

Post by Barbyboo Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:32 pm

You ought to hear this rose on wBB she loves the Liam she twists every post ....everyone try's to explain black is white. To her....some are soo agrivating if only we could type what we think....She has a degree in PSYOLOGY the other day and I typed in and I am the Queen of Sheba. ...2 day ban....I would ge in dungeon haha if I told her what I really wanted to say I would be in chains...

Barbyboo

Back to top Go down

over at the other board-and so choked Empty Re: over at the other board-and so choked

Post by Barbyboo Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:34 pm

metalchica wrote:and i dont usually slam posters. my blood is boiling. evita creates havoc and i am sick of her. cant say it there=but can say it here. i accept others opimioms-but it seems she just wants to step into other peoples posts and create negativity.
Sorry-should have put this in the dungeon. I strive to see the good in all people-and it is hard at times-but i hope she either leaves the board or grows the heck up
Thats the difference between a lot of people i like there-they would not intentionally go into a thread and be mean-just to be mean.
wooooo-i can breathe better now after that vent lol i have no time for mean people.  thanks for listening.
i
i saw her posts... Boy allies a good actress but I hate her....to bad when Quinn strangles her she can't just fall off roof...

Barbyboo

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Barbyboo wrote:You ought to hear this rose on wBB  she loves the Liam she twists every post ....everyone try's to explain black is white. To her....some are soo agrivating if only we could type what we think....She has a degree in PSYOLOGY  the other day and I typed in and I am the Queen of Sheba. ...2 day ban....I would ge in dungeon haha if I told her what I really wanted to say I would be in chains...

hey barbyboo-lol-i understand your feelings. wish sheknows had a dungeon and dint let some of them out for a long time. sorry about your ban
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
metalchica wrote:and i dont usually slam posters. my blood is boiling. evita creates havoc and i am sick of her. cant say it there=but can say it here. i accept others opimioms-but it seems she just wants to step into other peoples posts and create negativity.
wooooo-i can breathe better now after that vent lol i have no time for mean people.  thanks for listening.
i
i saw her posts... Boy allies a good actress but I hate her....to bad when Quinn strangles her she can't just fall off roof...

i so have to agree with. cant wait to see that show Very Happy 
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbyboo Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:17 pm

metalchica wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:
i

i so have to agree with. cant wait to see that show Very Happy 
. I am the queen of the banned..haha. Sometimes is see people say real nasty and horrible swears. And they continue on..oh well I guess some get away but I tell you some are downright insulting to some posters they really deserve ban why hut people's feelings it's only a silly tv show..

Barbyboo

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:35 pm

lol ive been banned 3 times at she knows-can you beat that lol
yes-i agree-so many nasty people over there-but some real good ones too.
i think the mods have their favoutite people and they can get away with everything. so sad.
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbyboo Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:42 pm

metalchica wrote:lol ive been banned 3 times at she knows-can you beat  that lol
yes-i agree-so many nasty people over there-but some real good ones too.
i think the mods have their favoutite people and they can get away with everything. so sad.
last time she told me to try after a year...yea right. ...the mods said I was a baiter. Eye eye. I don't even fish. Haha. ..their board is easier to use than wbb thou but their spoiler stink...I love spoilers I tell my sister and she says she's going to kill me

Barbyboo

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:11 pm

they said i baited and was looking for sympathy with my goodbye thread-just ridiculous to me. lol u dont fish hahaha
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbyboo Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:44 pm

metalchica wrote:they said i baited and was looking for sympathy with my goodbye thread-just ridiculous to me. lol u dont fish hahaha
i think when regs saw your post closed they got disgusted it was down right rude of them mods...when you posted I am back they probably didn't like that either ignore the mods...

Barbyboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down