BNB ROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sympathy for Brooke
Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:52 pm by Layngel

» Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt
Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:51 pm by Layngel

» Allie, Hope and Charlie today
Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:29 pm by metalchica

» Thursdays show
Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:37 pm by metalchica

» Bill and Quinn..
Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:45 pm by Barbyboo

» over at the other board-and so choked
Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:44 pm by Barbyboo

» Hey all posters
Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm by Layngel

» Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie
Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:28 pm by Layngel

» The bomb drops on Brooke Friday
Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:37 pm by metalchica

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie

3 posters

Go down

Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie Empty Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie

Post by Barbyboo Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:30 pm

The wacko learns of the blue diamond heist...trouble ahead for Wyatt.......will Hope bail I hope not? No 

Barbyboo

Back to top Go down

Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie Empty Re: Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie

Post by Layngel Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:13 am

I had a feeling Allie would find out.
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie Empty Re: Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie

Post by metalchica Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:42 pm

me too-not a good thing at all. we dont yet know what she is capable of.
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

https://bnbrocks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:57 pm

At least it is good drama lol! But I do hope that Hope sticks by his side. He is being blind sided, imo.
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:12 pm

i think hope will stick by him-she stood by Liam with all his faults for yrs. She really has matured and really is different with wyatt than liam. even their bedroom scenes-shes not a shy young girl anymore-seems much more sure of herself-and in wyatt-but.......
Allie may throw them some curves lol wouldnt be bnb if there wasnt the dramatics lol
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:25 pm

I see that too. I never minded Hope, but I like her with Wyatt more. I think she realizes that she has a right to not take what she does not want. And that she deserves someones whole heart. She didn't get that with Liam.

What is funny is I notice I have been more tolerant of Liam lately..yeah that came from me. lol!
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:34 pm

i lol me too actually-maybe its because he is the underdog and has matured as well and understands why he lost hope. but his scenes with his dad recently were great-havennt seen them much lately-not for long
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:28 pm

I love Bill and Liam's scenes together! So funny.
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down