BNB ROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sympathy for Brooke
The Dusty Attic EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:52 pm by Layngel

» Wow other boards loving Allie bateing Wyatt
The Dusty Attic EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:51 pm by Layngel

» Allie, Hope and Charlie today
The Dusty Attic EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:29 pm by metalchica

» Thursdays show
The Dusty Attic EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:37 pm by metalchica

» Bill and Quinn..
The Dusty Attic EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:45 pm by Barbyboo

» over at the other board-and so choked
The Dusty Attic EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:44 pm by Barbyboo

» Hey all posters
The Dusty Attic EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm by Layngel

» Looks like Pam spills the beans to Allie
The Dusty Attic EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:28 pm by Layngel

» The bomb drops on Brooke Friday
The Dusty Attic EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:37 pm by metalchica

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Dusty Attic

3 posters

Go down

The Dusty Attic Empty The Dusty Attic

Post by metalchica Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Anyone into the paranormal-ghosts and ghouls and things that go bump in the night-post it here guys.
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

https://bnbrocks.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Dusty Attic Empty Re: The Dusty Attic

Post by Layngel Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:57 pm

Oh yea, I got to go to a local chapter of Taps at an old theater near my house. If you want to look up the location it is The Lake Worth Playhouse..it is about 5 blocks from my house. It opened my eyes. I have an open mind about it. I don't think all ghosts stories or psychics are real, but I think some are.
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:02 pm

I agree with you. I have an open mind and have tons of books on ghosts-my hubby says he saw a ghost when he was a child, but I have yet to see one.
I like the long island psychic and john edward
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:05 pm

I did see one, or at least what I deem one, during a hurricane back in 2004. It makes sense too, as I heard when there are storms and such, with the electricity in the air, you are more likely to see one.

At the playhouse I didn't see any, but we had a lot of other wierd things happen. Apparently the former owner had committed suicide by gun in the second floor office and that is the room we had the most activity. We didn't know about the history though at that time. Found out later Shocked 
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:08 pm

very freaky. we live in a place that used to be a bank 100 yrs ago and an unsolved murder happened here

i have had some strange experiences too-will post one later. still gives me the creeps
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:10 pm

Cool, I love to hear about things like that. I am really interested in them.
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:23 pm

me too. love watching anything about hauntings etc exorcisms are something i wonder about. watch lots of movies about them, but hard to believe some of them are possessed. used to play with a ouija board way back-wouldnt touch one now.
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:54 pm

I agree! I love watching Ghost Hunters and shows like that
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:00 pm

We always watched that show and there were a couple of shows where kids had to spend a night in a haunted castle. those were fun to watch.
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flightmintbunny Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:53 pm

Oh yeah those shows are fun, like ghost adventures! I am into paranormal too!  Laughing
flightmintbunny
flightmintbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:01 pm

Love GA, Dude did someone just scratch me!?
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by flightmintbunny Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:01 pm

haha! i dont know bro, im possessed  affraid
flightmintbunny
flightmintbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:02 pm

The Poveglia epi! I would be so scared to go there Shocked No 
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by flightmintbunny Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:03 pm

Yeah sounds creepy  Twisted Evil  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid
flightmintbunny
flightmintbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:10 pm

Before I tell of my experience, I would like to say I do not claim in any way, shape or form to be psychic. Though some people believe we all have psychic abilities-if I do, I am very much unaware of them. Except for once!
I have never before, or after the psychic dream, had anything remotely similiar happen.

Late 1980's

My best friend, Laura, was on lunch break(she was a social worker and worked for a Womens Shelter in Kelowna)She picked me up and we were sitting outside of Subway in her Pinto getting ready to enjoy our lunch. The radio was on, and a story came on that told of a recent find of a partial skeleton-male, between the ages of 14-18 they believed. Some bones were missing, probably carried off by animals. His bones were found on Knox Mountain, located in Kelowna, an area that I had never visited.

A lot of us become desensitized to the news, but this story bothered me for some reason. I couldn't eat, I felt nauseus and this weight of sadness overwhelmed me.This lousy feeling followed me all afternoon. Generally my life was great, especially around this time. I was in an all female metal band and life was just rockin'.That night I played the drums for a bit, then crashed for the night. At around 8:30 am I awoke with a scream, jumped out of bed and stood shaking for a few minutes. I had had what I thought at the time, a harsh nightmare. I dreamed that the boy found on Knox Mountain was murdered by a local schoolteacher that he knew. I dreamed what he looked like, but what was most fascinating was that his address(street name and number) flashed in my dream-almost continually.I saw what his house looked like and a white rose trestle was parked at the front of a walkway. The part that frightened me was that I went to his house(to do my own investigating), and when he came to the door, I saw in his eyes that he knew that I knew what he'd done and he stepped towards me. I started running across peoples lawns-I knew he was going to kill me. I ran and ran and when he was nearly upon me and his hand reached out to grab me I woke up. I was terrified!!

I told Laura and immediately she suggested I call the police. Although I always believed in a higher power, Laura was very religious and believed that God may have given me that information in my dream to help this unidentified person in some way. My thinking was they'd think they were talking to a crackpot. So, I didn't call the police immediately. Instead, we got a city map and looked to see where the street was located that flashed so much in my dream. We both were a bit freaked out when we saw it was near the bottom of Knox Mountain. I had to plead with her to take me up to Knox Mountain. I wanted to see if we could find the house from my dream, and to go up the mountain to see where the skeletal remains were found.

We went up the mountain, parked and began walking around. We saw some yellow crime scene tape, and not much else, We just walked the area for another 15 minutes or so until I stumbled across a long bone. I remembered that there were some missing bones. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around the bone. We traveled down and turned onto the street we were looking for. We drove slowly looking for house numbers. I looked up ahead and I didnt need to see the house number-I saw the exact house in my dream, white rose trestle in front of the walkway and all. I was really freaked out now-I couldn't believe this was becoming real.Scared wasn't the word for it.

Laura protested when I said I was going to go knock on the door.As frightened as I was, I had to know if it would be the same face my dream showed me. With legs like jelly I managed to get to the front door.I would ask for someone else if he answered pretending I had the wrong address.I knocked, and it wasn't long before the door opened-and there stood the man-the murderer. I stammered something, and returned to the vehicle.I had described him to Laura to a tee earlier, and she could see him from the car. As we left, we drove in astonished silence most of the way home.We were both pretty shook up.

I called the police the minute we got in. They sent someone to pick up the bone, and hear my dream. I wasn't shocked to hear they were already investigating this man-a highschool teacher, who had been caught previously of luring young boys up to Knox Mountain for his sick pleasure.Though he had never killed anyone that they knew of.

I wish I could say my dream helped solve the case. It didnt.He was never charged-I don't have any doubt he is a murderer, the remains were still not claimed even a decade later the last time I inquired. The bone I found was from an animal.It breaks my heart that this young kid was never claimed-especially since I have a son now-probably in the same age range as that boy was. That has always bothered me.I don't know why I had a dream that came true,especially when nothing positive came out of it. I often wonder if I may have crossed paths with this kid when he was alive.

I will never understand the 'why'of it and never want another experience like that again. Would love to know if any of you have had a similiar experience! ok i posyed this on another board yrs ago-talk paranormal. there is an update-they found out who it was that was killed-gave me some happiness someone claimed this young man
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:13 pm

i had this on talk paeanormal-scared me to death this dream. it still existed there so i ws lucky to just have to copy and paste-this wasnt a dhost, a haunting or a demon. I still dont understand this. any thoughts.
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:24 pm

worst experience ver-but it helped open my mind to things unseen.
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:25 pm

I am sure! That sounds scary...did you get any messages from the experience?
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by flightmintbunny Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Yeah sounds scary, but at least it help open your mind!
flightmintbunny
flightmintbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:03 am

After reading this, if you ask me, I believe the young boy visited you in your sleep. I think his spirit reached out to you. I think the fact that you saw addresses and other details really shows that.

I am glad they caught the monster who killed him. I hope the young man is resting in peace now.
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down

Post by metalchica Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:57 am

I hope he is at peace too.Thankfully that has only happened once.
metalchica
metalchica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Layngel Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:27 am

I agree. I am sure it was frightening!
Layngel
Layngel

Back to top Go down